NewZealadVisaExpert: Do I need an Expression of Interest to Apply for a Visa to New Zealand?

Your official notification to New Zealand’s government is called your “Expression of Interest” (EOI), which indicates that you are interested in applying for immigration to New Zealand with the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) Resident Visa Program.

Read more at: NewZealandVisaExpertnew-zealand-218573_1280


NewZealandVisaExprt: New Zealand Citizenship Requirements – What Are They?

To be eligible for New Zealand citizenship, you’ll need to stay in New Zealand at least five years as a long-term legal resident. Contact New Zealand Visa Expert on information for applying for citizenship to New Zealand.


New Zealand Visa Exprt: Entrepreneurs and Skilled Workers Have More Opportunity in New Zealand

New Zealand has made some changes in their immigration policy that involve the point system that is a part of the immigration process in New Zealand. New Zealand Visa Expert knows the requirements for immigrants, so they can help you with your application for your New Zealand visa.

Full post here



NewZealandVisaExpert – New Zealand Enjoys Record Number of Tourists and Immigrants

For the 17th month in a row, official figures show a high of nearly 65,000 permanent and long-term immigrants moving to New Zealand. If you are a skilled worker, contact New Zealand Visa Expert to see if you are eligible to move to New Zealand.


NewZealandVisaExpert – New Zealand’s Job Market Sees Substantial Growth

The job market in New Zealand has had a huge increase in 2016 with a majority of employers stating that they are ready to hire more staff members or at least maintain their existing levels of workers.

Want more information? Click Here



NewZealandVisaExpert: New Entrepreneur Visa Being Issued by New Zealand

For those wanting to move to Australia, there is good news! The Australian government recently introduced a new immigration visa that is specifically for “innovative global entrepreneurs.” Contract New Zealand Visa Expert today to learn how you can begin your journey to immigrate to New Zealand and start your own company!



New Zealand Visa “Good Character” Requirement – In Some Details: NewZealandVisaExpert

In order to protect their own residents, the New Zealand government requires those who apply for a visa to New Zealand to provide evidence of their good character. New Zealand Visa Expert is ready to answer your questions and help you with your New Zealand application process.



New-Zealand Visa-Expert Help in Searching For a Job

New Zealand Visa Expert works with a recruitment agency that is located in New Zealand to help you with your job search. The recruitment firm knows businesses within New Zealand and has the right connections to help you find employment, which will increase your chances of getting a visa to New Zealand.

You can see more at  New Zealand Visa Expert



New Zealand Visa Experts – 10 Important Reasons to Live in New Zealand

New Zealand Visa Expert helps many people begin the application process to move to New Zealand to work and live. There are so many reasons to choose New Zealand; here are the ten best reasons to move to this wonderful country.



New Zealand Visa Expert – Options if You May Not Qualify for a Resident Visa in New Zealand

There will occasionally be a situation where someone is not approved for a New Zealand Resident Visa. If you are evaluated and it is decided that you may not meet the requirements, do not lose hope.


See how can New Zealand Visa Expert help you.